This is a legal agreement between you (“Licensee”) and Barvico.com (“Licensor”, or “Barvico”). Purchasing or downloading of any illustration or illustrations set (Licensed Material), constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
Grant of Rights
The Licensed Material is being provided to You under the Terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership.
The Licensed Material is permitted to be used:
- For any personal, educational, commercial, editorial or client purpose
- In an altered, cropped or otherwise modified or manipulated way
The Licensed Material may be reproduced in:
- Printed Material
- On-line content
- Computer games
- Multimedia projects
- Mobile and desktop apps
We distribute the Licensed Material under the license called Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported, meaning you should always credit Barvico when using the Licensed Material.
If you cannot hyperlink in the medium you’re using the illustration, then type out barvico.com as the source. This attribution must be listed next to the illustration, below the illustration, or somewhere on the project you create to properly reference the illustration.
Insert the attribution on the page of the illustration or on the imprint (or about) page.
If you are using the illustration in YouTube video then you can add the attribution in the YouTube description or somewhere in your video.
Place the attribution on the credits/description page of the application.
The Licensed Material or any derivative work based on the Licensed Material may not be directly or indirectly licensed, sublicensed, sold, resold or redistributed alone – even for free. All ownership and copyright of the Licensed Material remain the property of Barvico.
The Licensed Material may not be:
- Included in work intended to be reproduced by third party, for instance, any electronic, web, design or presentation template, themes, UI Kits, software frameworks
- Sold or redistributed as part of an icon set
- On physical items for resale or on any similar mass produced item
- Resold as part of mass distributed digital products
- Incorporated into a logo, application icon or other trademark
- Used to create pornographic, libelous, obscene or defamatory Material
The Licensed Material may not be placed:
- On any website in a complete or archived downloadable format
- On any electronic bulletin board or downloadable format
- In a way that enables it to be distributed in any other way
If Licensee does not or fail to comply with the terms of the Agreement, Barvico has the right to terminate your license immediately. Upon termination, you must destroy the original and any copies of the Licensed Material including any back-up copies. If Barvico finds anyone guilty of copying, stealing, reselling, leasing or renting the Licensed Material, all licenses of said person will automatically be cancelled and they will be liable to legal action.